Friday, July 10, 2009

Again it has been forever since I last update my post but when you're husbandless it's really hard to do. I'm just trying to make sure I remember to breath every once in awhile. I do have lots of pictures but depending on when you view my blog will determine when you'll see them. I'm currently having my kids watch a movie so I can now get to this but the movie's almost over so I'll probably have to update a little later tonight. Miss you all who are not near. Coolest thing ever Sammy has gone 10 days without sucking her thumb so far that includes night time also which is super hard for a kid and JJ is pretty much potty trained. He wears underwear all day just not at night cause we haven't gotten that undercontrol yet but he really likes wearing underwear. I won't be updating this anytime soon after I've updated this time cause we're taking a trip out to Utah and when I get back it will be chaos again plus I'll probably be constantly surfing the internet to help look for jobs for Robby before he comes back. It would be nice to know where we're going if anywhere before he gets back.
Thanks for all those who look at my blog.

No comments: